After 6 months of being without a bumper I decided it was time I put it back on, only with a little added flare to it. Bought a hole saw and went to work measuring out the distances then drilled away!
Then from there slapped some paint on it. It's a crap paint job too...I accidently bought the S14 maroon and not the S13 "cherry red" so the colour is wrong. Plus since I was being lazy I bought a single stage which didn't like laying very well. It's not that bad looking from a distance or in pics so I'm okay with it, plus I plan on getting a body kit in the near future so oh well.
I didn't wet sand or buff it either. Too much work if you ask me. I quickly rushed and did this with intentions of simply experimenting with the holes to see if it's something I liked. Turns out, I like the way it looks a lot. I think it looks great minus being the wrong colour.